Khulna University Admission Circular 2019-20. KU admission 2019-20 notice has been announced on KU admission test website ku.ac.bd/admission. Today we discuss KU admission minimum requirement,total seat, admission test routine, and other information.
Khulna University in short KU is a public university in Bangladesh. It is situated at Gollamari, Khulna, Bangladesh, by the river of Moyer. It is also beside the Khulna-Satkhira highway. The academic programs of Khulna University started on 1991 with a short amount of students like 80 students in four disciplines. It is the only university in Bangladesh where student politics is not allowed. Its campus’s area is 106 acres.
Official Website of Khulna university – www.ku.ac.bd
- 1 KU Admission Test Exam time and schedule
- 2 Introduction to KU Schools and Discipline
- 3 KU admission Circular 2019-20
- 5 Download KU All Unit Admission Notice 2019-20 PDF
- 6 How to apply?
- 7 KU Admit Card 2019-20 Download:
- 8 KU Admission Result 2019-20
- 9 Important Papers for Admission
- 10 Related
KU Admission Timeline
Starting Date of Online Application : 1st September, 2019
Finishing Date of Online Application : 30th September, 2019
Exam Date : 2nd November 2019.
- A Unit: 1250 TK
- B Unit: 950 TK
- C Unit: 600 TK
- D Unit: 650 TK.
KU Admission Test Exam time and schedule
|Number||Date||Unit||Time||Faculty or School|
|02.11.19||A Unit||10.00 am to 12.00 pm||1. School of Science, Engineering and Technology|
2. School of Life Science
|02.11.19||B Unit||1.30 pm to 3.00 pm||1. School of Arts and Humanities|
2. School of law
|3.||02.11.19||C Unit||8.00 am to 9.30 am||School of Management & Business Administration|
|4.||02.11.19||D Unit||4.00 pm to 5.30 pm||Institute of Fine Arts|
Introduction to KU Schools and Discipline
There are 8 schools in Khulna University, which have 29 disciplines and 6 institutes. They are :
Science, Engineering and Technology (SET) School
- Architecture (ARCH) Discipline
- Chemistry (CHEM) Discipline
- Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) Discipline
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) Discipline
- Mathematics (MATH) Discipline
- Physics (PHY) Discipline
- Statistics (STAT) Discipline
- Urban and Rural Planning (URP) Discipline
Life Science (LS) School
- Agrotechnology (AT) Discipline
- Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering (BGE) Discipline
- Environmental Science (ES) Discipline
- Fisheries and Marine Resources Technology (FMRT) Discipline
- Forestry and Wood Technology (FWT) Discipline
- Pharmacy (PHARM) Discipline
- Soil, Water and Environment (SWE) Discipline
School of Management & Business Administration (MBA)
- Business Administration (BA) Discipline
- Human Resource Management (HRM) Discipline
Social Science School
- Economics (ECON) Discipline
- Development Studies (DS) Discipline
- Sociology (SOC) Discipline
- Mass Communication and Journalism (MCJ) Discipline
Arts and Humanities School
- Bangla Language and Literature (BNL) Discipline
- English (ENG) Discipline
- History and Civilization Discipline
School of Law
- Law Discipline
Fine Arts School
- Drawing and Painting Discipline
- Print Making Discipline
- Sculpture Discipline
The school of Education has begun its journey from the academic year 2017–2018, by offering postgraduate degrees in teachers’ training. There is one discipline:
- Institute of Education and Research
- Institute: English, Bangle language Literature
- Institute: Business Administration
- E-Institute: Physics (PHY), Chemistry (CHE), Mathematics (MAT), Computer Science & Engineering (CSE), Architecture (ARC), Electronics, Communication Engineering (ECE)
- F- Institute: Drawing & Painting, Print Making & Statistic
- L-Institute: Soil science, Pharmacy, Environmental science, Genetic Engineering& Biotechnology (GEB), Forestry & wood technology, Argo-technology, Fisheries & marine resource technology.
- S- Institute: Social science, Development studies
- Applicants who passed SSC or equivalent in 2016 or 2017 and HSC or equivalent (with Physics, Chemistry & Biology) in 2018 or 2019.
- Applicants who passed SSC before 2015 they are not eligible for application.
- Must have to GPA 4.00 (with Additional Subject) in both SSC and HSC.
KU admission Circular 2019-20
Download KU All Unit Admission Notice 2019-20 PDF
How to apply?
Students can apply Khulna University admission test by using Online at www.kuadmission.online
- First of all go to the official website of KU – www.kuadmission.online
- Fill Up Application Form Correctly and Get Application ID.
- Pay Your Application Fee Through Dutch Bangla Bank or any Mobile Banking Services.
KU Admit Card 2019-20 Download:
Only eligible candidate can download the Khulna University Admission test Admit Card. Check Eligible List From Above. Applicant has to Download Admit Card by Using Applicant ID.
KU Admission Result 2019-20
KU authority will upload all the information throughout their official website. Go to that link and put all your information. Then click on to submit button. Then you will got the result.
We also provide the result. So be with us for more update.
So, visit to get more about Khulna University Admission Test Notice 2019-20. If you have any question about Khulna University Admission Test Circular then comment bellow or message us through our Facebook Page. We will reply as soon as possible
Khulna University Admission Result 2018-19. KU admission result 2018-19 has been published on KU result website www.kuet.ac.bd. Khulna University Admission Test held on 17 November 2018. Now we discuss Khulna University Admission Result 2018-19.
KU admission result will published on 19 November 2018. Thousand of students are waiting for Khulna University Admission Merit list. After publishing Result university authority announce a notice for admission.
Khulna University Admission Result has been Published .
How to Check Result
- At first go to Khulna University official website .
- When Load page you can see a Tab Named “Admission 2018-19” tab . Click/Press this Tab
- Now Khulna University admission website open.
- Now find the result button & and download your result PDF.
- Find your roll from Result PDF.
Important Papers for Admission
- Online Application Print Copy – 2 Copy
- Admission Admit Card – 2 Copy
- Photograph – 8 Copy (4 Passport Size , 4 Stamp Size)
- SSC & HSC Attested Testimonial Photocopy – 2 Copy
- SSC & HSC Academic Transcript Photocopy – 2 Copy
- SSC & HSC Certificate Photocopy – 2 Copy
- Cash Deposit Receipt
- Character Certificate – 2 Copy
Read carefully Admission related notice for more details . If you have any confusion about admission procedure than you can contact with University Authority .